In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
44427 Atwater Dr.
Ashburn, VA US 20147
4:30 PM Start Time
Here's how our BREW and rootBREW mile will work:
- Each team (teams of 1, 2 or 4) drinks four, 12 oz. cans of House 6 beer or root beer and runs 4 laps around the House 6 Brewery (approximately 400 meters).
- The sequence is: Drink first beer, Run first lap, Drink second beer, Run second lap, Drink third beer, Run third lap, Drink fourth beer, Run fourth lap to finish line.
- Beer can is "popped" at the start of each lap within the drinking zone.
- Beer can is tipped over participants head to indicate beer can is empty, before the lap run starts.
- The goal is to complete the sequence as fast as you can while keeping your beer in your belly.
- Loose your beer (i.e. vomit) you earn a penalty lap to complete after lap four.
- Teams will start in waves. Wave times can be selected when registering.
- Top finishing teams are rewarded with custom awards.
Our official brew for the BREW mile will be revealed soon!
Plan to stop by House 6 Brewing Co. (44427 Atwater Dr. Ashburn, VA) to pick up a brew pack for training!
Our official root beer for the rootBREW mile is: A & W Root Beer.
Be a team of ONE, TWO or FOUR!
Custom BREW Mile awards will be awarded to the following BREW and rootBREW teams:
Top Male Individual
Top Female Individual
Top All Male Team of TWO
Top All Female Team of TWO
Top All Male Team of FOUR
Top All Female Team of FOUR
Top Co-Ed Team of TWO
Top Co-Ed Team of FOUR
The BREW Mile course will be contained within the House 6 Brewing Co. parking lot and clear of vehicle traffic.Course Info
The BREW Mile will be run in waves of up to 35 runners per wave. Participants will be asked to select their preferred wave start time during registration.
To consume alcohol you must be 21 years of age with valid photo ID to participate.
ID will be checked at packet pick up. Participants will be given ID verification wrist bands once age is confirmed.
No ID = No Participation
Teams of ONE must check in with a designated driver present. After all, you are planning to consume FOUR beers in a short amount of time. Your designated driver will receive a free gift from us, just for watching your back by making sure you get home safely.
Our goal is to drink responsibly in a fun way!