In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Super Sprint: 200 Meter Swim, 10 Mile Bike, 2 Mile Run
Long Sprint: 400 Meter Swim, 20 Mile Bike, 4 Mile Run
Try Tri Indy has a standard transition in a large asphalt parking lot at Brownsburg High School. The transition has two entry points both marked with a large inflatable arch, and banners. One entry is the SWIM IN, and will also serve as the RUN OUT. The other entry point is the BIKE IN and BIKE OUT. Each entry point has timing mats allowing us to provide splits with pacing for your swim, T1, Bike, T2, and then the mats at the finish line give us the final total time and run time.
Only participants are allowed inside transition.
COVID-19 Transition Adjustments:
· Masks required at all times except when competing
· We will have a mandatory hand sanitizing station at the entrance/exit to transition
· We will have single flow of traffic into and out of transition
· We will double the necessary bike racks needed for 250 athletes in transition which will also double the space in transition
· We will limit each rack to 4 participants with them alternating sides of the rack assuring appropriate social distancing
· We will pre-assign transition spots on the racks to keep structure to loading in/out
· We will schedule transition set up times based on swim start, bib assign etc. This assures that we avoid a crowded transition area during set up and proper social distancing.