In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
84% of the money raised through Tunch and Wolf's Walk for the Homeless provides life-changing resources for Pittsburgh's homeless, hungry, abused, and needy. The remaining 16% supports Light of Life's addiction and homeless awareness initiatives.
Thanks in part to the overwhelming support of last year's walk, we were able to:
Every step you take for the homeless will help us reach our goals.