In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
It's a Stafford Christmas tradition! Run with us on December 12th on a NEW 3 mile course along the rolling hills of Mine Road (note: we said rolling, as in gently rolling...NO Halloween Hill. You're welcome.). Kids 12 and under can join the fun in the Reindeer Run! Dressing up is always encouraged - we've seen Santas, Olafs, reindeer, snowmen, and tutus!
We have added a virtual option for athletes who would prefer to participate virtually. Online registration for the virtual races will close at 11:59pm on November 25th in order to guarantee t-shirts for virtual participants.
This is the 4th race in the Stafford Race Series.
This year, you have two options for the Frosty 5K and Reindeer Run: In-person and virtual!
The virtual race can be run anytime, anywhere on Saturday, December 12th or Sunday, December 13th. Registration for the virtual option will close November 25th in order to guarantee t-shirts for our virtual participants.
The in-person race will be held on Saturday, December 12th. The mile run will begin at 10am (there may be a second mile race at 10:15 if we need to separate the boys' and girl's races) and the 5K will begin at 10:30am.
For the in-person event, we will have COVID-19 precautions in place. Please see the COVID-19 section for full details.
Parking is available at Embrey Mill Park/Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center - 1600 Mine Road.
Overall: Top 3 Male and Female. $100 for first place, $75 for second place, $50 for third place. Note: Overall award recipients will be not be eligible for age group awards.
Age Groups: Top 3 Male and Female. Age Divisions are 14&Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60&Over
1 Mile Awards
Age Groups: Top 3 Male and Female. Age Divisions are 6 & Under, 7-9, 10-12
All awards will be based on Chip Time do to the socially distanced start and a possible wave start.
Please adhere to the following guidelines on race day so we can put on a safe event for everyone!
1. Packet pick-up will be held in the cafe area in the Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center from 9am-10:15am race morning. Please wear your mask when you are in the building.
2. Restrooms are located in the JRSSC as well as near Mine Road near the soccer fields. Please wear a mask when you are in either area.
3. All runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-and post race, but not in the starting corral, during the race, or warming up and cooling down. Race staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face coverings.
4. No water will be supplied on the course - runners need to BYOW (Bring your own water).
5. Waves may be assigned and runners will be asked to stand on marked spots at 10 ft. spacing in the starting corral.
6. Anyone who does not feel comfortable getting in to the starting grid with their wave will have up to 2 minutes to start themselves after the rest of the runners have cleared out from their assigned wave.
7. After you finish, a water bottle and banana will be in an individually packed plastic bag past the finish line for you to grab and go post-race.
8. Runners are encouraged to leave finish area ASAP - results will be posted online and awards will be mailed to the winners.
9. No spectators will be permitted near the start/finish line as we need to adhere to the 250 person gathering limit under Phase 3. Spectators are permitted on the course, but we ask that they maintain social distancing from the athletes.
10. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 - STAY HOME!
11. All precautions are subject to change so we can adhere to the governor's guidelines. Thank you for your understanding as we work to host a safe and fun event for you!
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Frosty 3 Miler and Reindeer Run.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?