In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Here and Now Project invites you to join us for our third annual 5K For Today! This will be a hybrid event. We are incredibly excited to host our first on-site 5K and will continue to offer the virtual option for those who cannot join us in-person as well. By joining this family friendly walk, run, roll you will be supporting the paralysis community. Proceeds from this fundraiser will help us connect and empower the community through direct outreach to people who are newly injured, private support groups, recreational activities, and annual gatherings.
1. Register individually or start a team with family and friends! All participants will receive a race bib, sticker, and other swag for participating.2. Stylish event T-shirts in unisex, women's, and youth sizes will be available for purchase during registration. T-shirts must be ordered by June 20th to guarantee your T-shirt in time for the event. T-shirt orders received after June 20th will be fulfilled based on available inventory and are not guaranteed.
3. Join us on the strava app as we connect in the weeks leading up to main event.
4. Tag us in photos on social media using the hashtags #5kForToday and #HereAndNow5k as you prepare for the race! Plan your routes, share tips, engage along the way as we get out and DO LIFE. Be sure to follow along on Facebook and Instagram for some fun contest announcements!
5. Complete your 5K/3.1 mile run, walk or roll with H&NP in person on July 16th (or virtually between July 10-July 16, 2022).
6. On-site race will start at 11:00AM, immediately following event packet pick-up from 10:00-10:55AM, so plan accordingly.
7. Virtual participants can upload a picture and submit results on our results page.
8. Connect with us! We'd love to hear your story and connect you to our community as we support each other.
9. Don't feel up to running, walking, or rolling but still want to support the cause? Create an individual or team fundraiser and share your personal experiences of H&NP with your respective networks!
10. Registration closes at 11:59PM on July 14th (for both the on-site and virtual events). Sign up today!
Make sure to register early for more chances to win cool stuff in our Weekly Participant Giveaways every Friday!
More information about The Here and Now Project can be found at www.hereandnowproject.org
If you have questions, please let us know!
The Here and Now Project | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.