Join us for the 5K for Today
Let's Get a 5K in Every State!
The Here and Now Project is excited to continue to offer a virtual 5K race option in addition to our in-person event. We have a goal of having at least one virtual participant from each state. Please pass the word along to your family and friends across the country and help us fill in our map from wherever you are!
The Here and Now Project invites you to join us for our Fifth Annual 5K For Today! This will be a hybrid event. We are incredibly excited to return to Rogers High School in Puyallup and will continue to offer the virtual option for those who cannot join us in-person as well. By joining this family friendly walk, run, roll you will be supporting the paralysis community. Proceeds from this fundraiser will help us connect and empower the community through direct outreach to people who are newly injured, private support groups, recreational activities, and annual gatherings.
1. Register individually or start a team with family and friends! All participants will receive a race bib, sticker, and other swag for participating.
2. Stylish event T-shirts in unisex, women's, and youth sizes are included with your registration. All entries include a stylish event T-shirt and sunglasses. The T-shirt is not guaranteed if you register after June 3th at 12pm PDT (noon). We do order limited extras in order to attempt to provide shirts for later entries, however these will be subject to availability and sizes will be on a first come-first served basis.
3. Don't feel up to running, walking, or rolling but still want to support the cause? Create an individual or team fundraiser and share your personal experiences of H&NP with your respective networks!
4. Join us on the strava app as we connect in the weeks leading up to main event.
5. Tag us in photos on social media using the hashtags #5kForToday and #HereAndNow5k as you prepare for the race! Plan your routes, share tips, engage along the way as we get out and DO LIFE. Be sure to follow along on Facebook and Instagram for some fun contest announcements!
6. Complete your 5K/3.1 mile run, walk or roll with H&NP in person on June 23th (or virtually between June 23-30).
7. On-site race will start at 12:00PM, immediately following event packet pick-up from 11:00-11:55AM, please plan accordingly! (More packet pickup info below.)
8. Virtual participants can upload a picture and submit results on our results page.
9. Connect with us! We'd love to hear your story and connect you to our community as we support each other.
10. Registration closes at 11:59PM on June 21st (for both the on-site and virtual events). Sign up today!
11. All pets must remain on a leash at all times.
Make sure to register early for to take advantage of our early bird prices!
March 23-April 22 – $35!!
April 23-May 22 – $40!
May 23-June 21 – $45 (adults) & $35 (kids 17 and under)
We are excited to have two ways to pick up your race packet and swag this year:
1. Early Packet Pickup: Fleet Feet (Bonney Lake) - Saturday, June 22nd from 1-4pm
Fleet Feet Bonney Lake: 19685 State Route 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391
2. Race Day Packet Pickup: Rogers High School Registration Area - Sunday, June 23th from 11:00-11:55am
Rogers High School: 12801 86th Ave E, Puyallup, WA 98373
We encourage participants to pick up their packets in advance to avoid lines and reduce congestion at registration on the day of the event. You may pick up packets on behalf of family or friends. Virtual participants will have their race packet and swag mailed to them.
More information about The Here and Now Project can be found at www.hereandnowproject.org
If you have questions, please let us know!
The Here and Now Project | email@example.com
Rogers High School (parking/packet pickup/start/finish)
12801 86th Ave E
Puyallup, WA 98373
*Note: The event will start and finish at Rogers High School and will continue on the Nathan Chapman Trail. Packet pick-up will be at Fleet Feet (Bonney Lake) on Saturday, June 24th from 1-4PM as well as at Rogers High School from 11:00-11:55 AM directly prior to the event.
Virtual Option: Anywhere you choose! Pick your place!
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Coming Soon! Stay tuned...