In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
In order to sustain the exceptional programs and services we offer to area children who are deaf or hard of hearing and their families, Clarke Philadelphia heavily depends on the funds raised through sponsorship, registration and donations from the Listening Walk at the Zoo and 5K Run. To add some more fun and excitement to Clarke’s Listening Walk at the Zoo and 5K Run, and to give even greater recognition to our fundraisers, we are starting a team fundraising challenge! Each team will be recognized for the funds they raise. We are grateful for each and every donor, fundraiser and team that together will make this year’s Listening Walk at the Zoo and 5K Run even more successful than last year!
NOTE: You must be registered by April 15, 2018 to be eligible for the Team Fundraising Challenge. The Team Fundraising Challenge will come to a close on May 18, 2018 along with registration. We strongly encourage fundraising to continue until the day of the event, May 20, 2018.
*In order for teams to be included on the printed materials take note of the indicated date deadlines below*
Budgies: Any team that registers and raises funds
· Team captains choose their team t-shirt color and name to be printed on the back of their team t-shirts (if funds are raised by May 5)
Squirrel Monkeys: Teams that raise $250+
Same perks as Budgies plus…
· Team is publicly announced during the event program (if $250 is reached by May 5)
Otters: Teams that raise $500+
Same perks as Squirrel Monkeys plus…
· Listed in the Listening Walk Passport Book (if $500 is reached by April 27)
Flamingoes: Teams that raise $1,000+
Same perks as Otters plus…
· Team name included on signage at registration (if $1,000 is reached by May 1)
Lions: Teams that raise $2,500+
Same perks as Flamingoes plus…
· Recognition on Clarke’s Social Media including Facebook page and/or E-newsletter (if $2,500 is reached by May 18)
Tigers: Teams that raise $5,000+
Same perks as Lions plus…
· Team Captains receive two tickets to visit the American Revolution Museum (if $5,000 is reached by May 18)
Giraffes: Teams that raise $7,500+
Same perks as Tigers plus…
· Presentation for Team Captains to receive two tickets to Get Air in King of Prussia and a Theraplay Arts, Crafts, and Activities Gift Basket ($400 value) on stage (if $7,500 is reached by May 18)