In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
North Alabama's largest 5K is going virtual for 2020! Lace up your running shoes and run outside, hop on the treadmill or head to your favorite trail. Our event will look different this year, but one thing hasn’t changed: patients at the Huntsville Hospital Breast Center still need our help. We are counting on you to run with Liz!
Here's how it will work:
- Join as an individual or form a team and help raise funds and awareness with your own personal fundraising page.
- Celebrate your fundraising success by getting outside and finishing your 5K! Choose a day between September 28 and October 15 to run your race.
- You’ll choose your own route, use a stopwatch or fitness tracker to time your run, and log your final results.
- Send us selfies and videos of your route! Tag @huntsvillehospitalfoundation, and use the hashtag #runwithLiz so that we can see where the Ribbon Run is taking you this year.
- On Saturday, October 17, we will announce the top finishers live on the Huntsville Hospital Foundation Facebook page!
Huntsville Hospital Foundation's 2020 Liz Hurley Ribbon Run will provide cutting-edge ultrasound equipment for Huntsville Hospital Breast Center. The additional high-resolution breast ultrasound unit will help to accommodate the steadily increasing volume and complexity of cases managed at the breast center, which remains the largest in Alabama.
Huntsville Hospital is a not-for-profit regional hospital that receives no tax support. Your support truly matters and makes a difference for patients!
WAFF 48 news anchor Liz Hurley established the Liz Hurley Breast Cancer Fund at Huntsville Hospital Foundation in 1999 following her own fight against breast cancer. Thanks to generous supporters of the fund, more than $6 million has been raised to support breast cancer awareness programs and to equip not-for-profit Huntsville and Madison Hospital Breast Centers with the latest diagnostic technology.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at https://www.huntsvillehospitalfoundation.org/our-events/liz-hurley-ribbon-run.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.