8:00am Start – all of the 1st runners will line up to start.
All relay team members must run a minimum of 1 x 5 mile loop.
AGE GRADED: All team times will be calculated based on Age and Sex to even the teams out performance wise. The fastest team may not be the winner.
Team captain or 1 individual from the team must be responsible to pick up team packet. Team bibs, shirts, camping passes, batons, and add on items, will be stuffed together in one bag for 1 person to pick up. Make sure it's a responsible person.
All relay teams members will have their own personal bib associated with their name and age. You must wear your bib and also carry your team’s baton with the chip in it.
All relay teams must wear the bib they are issued. Each person on each team gets 1 bib. You can run in ANY ORDER you choose, but you must wear your bib and have your baton.
Your relay baton is your timing chip. You must carry your baton the entire race and hand it off to the next person. You baton must cross the checkpoint and finish line. If you lose your baton, you are disqualified.
There is 1 trophy for the winning relay + $800.00. There is a Gross (Fastest time) award for $200 The winning team will get their name engraved on the trophy which will be passed along each year.
Remember, runners from teams running later will NOT be able to park inside the gates if arriving after 7:30am. You can park at Poplar Grove and walk/ride in, you can get dropped off and walk in or arrive before 730am.
Aid Station – there is 1 around the half way point with Water, Gatorade, Gels and Bananas. The 2nd Aid Station would be the event camp site.
1. There is no specific order your team has to run, however the first person from each team will need to check in your team before the race start.
2. Each team has a baton, you must complete the race with your baton
3. Each runner's first leg will count toward their overall 5 mile time. For example if you are running 2 legs of the relay, legs 1 and 6, your first leg will be the one that counts toward the 5 mile overall results (even if 6 is faster)
4. Each runner must run with a chipped bib and their team's baton
5. Handicaps will be added to the team's times throughout the day. The lower the handicap, the more time off the team will receive at the end. For example 89 means 89% of the overall time:)
6. Any changes to your team must be submitted prior to the race or your team is subject to DQ.
Start Time: 8:00am EST
End Time: 6:00pm EST
Registration Limit: Sorry! This event is full.
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.