In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional Races information can be found at https://www.stpetersburgdistanceclassic.com.
Join us for our 6th Annual St. Petersburg Distance Classic on Florida’s west coast overlooking Tampa Bay. With a USATF certified Marathon (Boston Qualifier), Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K, plus Virtual options, we offer something for everyone.
ALL four race courses are the same for the first two miles – heading north into Snell Isle. While 5K participants turn around and return towards the finish line, all other participants head north and around Coffee Pot Bayou before returning to North Shore Park.
The Halfathon and Marathon head south along the waterfront, through our bustling downtown, and onto Central Avenue, which features a dynamic mixture of the best local shops and cafes. Watch for an abundance of huge murals on Central Avenue’s building walls as St. Petersburg is a genuinely well known haven for artists of all types.
At Mile 10, the Halfathon and Marathon courses split at the Pinellas Trail. The half marathon participants head east back towards the waterfront, and the marathon runners head west to achieve their marathon mileage before returning to the waterfront finish line.
The St. Petersburg Marathon is the first ever 26.2-mile race staged entirely in St. Petersburg. The marathon course has been accurately measured per USATF certification standards and certified (FL19019TY) and is therefore a Boston Marathon Qualifier for 2024 and beyond.
For our out-of-town athletes, our award winning, white-sand beaches provide the perfect setting to relax and recover. Ideal overall temperatures (56° – 71 °) make this a perfect spot for a mid-winter vacation wrapped around a long-distance run or walk.
Finally, we offer three virtual options for athletes unable to join us on-site: marathon, half marathon, and 10K/5K. Visit our Virtual Runs page for more information.
1) Sign up for the St. Petersburg Distance Classic.
2) You will receive a confirmation email which will include a unique referral link to share with your friends and family or post on social media.
3) Encourage 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link - you will automatically receive a refund of $20.00. Awesome!
4) Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will receive A $20 VISA GIFT CARD. Fantastic!
5) DON'T STOP THERE! Referral rewards KEEP COMING, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 10 referrals. For each additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive A $50 VISA GIFT CARD!
Gift cards are sent to qualifying recipients the week after the race.
If you have any questions about this Races, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.