USAT NATIONAL GRAVEL DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIP
2023 USA Triathlon National Gravel Duathlon: 5K run, 30K bike, 10K run.
Date: June 2, 2023
- All competitors are REQUIRED to have a Current USA Triathlon license or purchase a USAT license in order to compete.
- Adult one-day ($15) or annual ($50),
- Youth ages 17 and under are required to have an annual license ($10). There are no one day licenses for youth.
- Racing age is calculated as of Dec 31 of the current year. Please CONFIRM RACING AGE with Registration Volunteers.
- Lake Wedington Recreation will open at 6 am on race day and there is no charge to enter. Prior to the race, the park entrance fee is $5 (subject to change).
- Lake Wedington Recreation area is 13 miles from Fayetteville. Use 15689 Lake Wedington Entry Road, Fayetteville, AR 72704 to obtain directions. Hwy 16 to the race site has several sharp curves. Most areas are posted 45 mph. Please allow extra drive time!!
- NO PARKING ON HWY 16
- Pets MAY be allowed in restricted areas of park - check US Forest Service and Lake Wedington rules prior to event for current regulations.
- Event will be held Rain or Shine
- Courses are marked, but it's the racer's responsibility to know the courses
- Water, Electrolytes, oranges, bananas and watermelon will be available as each racer finishes.
- Neutral Bike Service will be provided before the race and at Mandatory Bike Check at Transition.
- All USA Triathlon Rules and Regulations in effect.
See Most Commonly Violated Rules
Note from Head Referee
- Off-Road Bike Course (30K)
- Trail Run Course #1 (5K) and Trail Run Course #2 (10K)
- Transition: A single transition area. The transition from swim to bike will include a 200 meter slightly uphill run.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
- Lake Wedington Recreation area is 13 miles from Fayetteville. Use 15689 Lake Wedington Entry Road, Fayetteville, AR 72704 to obtain directions. Hwy 16 to the race site has several sharp curves. Most areas are posted 45 mph. Please allow extra drive time!
- NO PARKING ON HWY 16.
- If you park inside the main park you will not be permitted to leave until the last competitor has finished.
- Parking is available approximately 1,000 feet east of the main park entrance if you need to leave before the race is officially over.
- Racers & Spectators will not be charged to enter the park on race day only.
MINIMIMUM AGE: 17 Years of age - NO EXCEPTIONS
AWARDS AND CATEGORIES
Door Prizes, Race Goodies
- Door Prizes from sponsors
- Post Race meal will be provided to all athletes following the race. There will be options for friends and family to purchase food.
- Sponsor Products and services will be in goody bag for each participant.