If you have already become a Fundraiser and want to edit your page, see the donations that have been made, or send a message to donors or potential donors with a link to your page, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Top Fundraisers" tab at the top of the race website page.
- Scroll down until you find the picture for your fundraiser page.
- Click on the "View" button to go to your fundraising page.
- If you have not already done so, sign in to RunSignUp.
- Once you have signed in to RunSignUp and are on your personal fundraiser page, click on "Manage Fundraiser" underneath the fundraiser picture.
- You will be able to edit your page and view donations made to your fundraiser.
- To send an e-mail, post to Facebook or send a Tweet, click on the corresponding icon next to the fundraiser picture. A blank message will pop up that will include a link to your fundraiser page.
- If you want to paste some or all of the text from the personal message on your fundraiser page into the e-mail or post, then first click on "Edit Fundraiser." Scroll down and copy the text you want from your personal message. You can then paste the text into your e-mail or Facebook post.