In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
My race is now virtual, or is offering a virtual option. What do I do to participate?
As with most of our answers, it depends. There are two main ways for a race to have you transfer into a virtual run:
Some races are collecting participant options via a pop-up on the race website that looks something like this (the options available may vary by race):
If you use the pop-up tool to indicate your intention to participate in the run virtually, you should then double-check the race page for any additional action needed by you. If no other action is required, the race is likely going to transfer you on their end.
If there is no pop-up tool, or if the race otherwise indicates that you need to tranfer yourself to the virtual event, there will be a few steps to follow. You can use the screenshots here, or scroll to the video at the bottom of the page.
1. First login to your account via the profile icon at the top of the RunSignup site.
2. Navigate to your profile via the menu under the profile icon.
3. Scroll down to "Upcoming Races" and click on "Manage Registration".
4. Find and select "Transfer Event" on the menu (this could be located at the top of the page, like below, or via a menu on the left of the screen).
5. Verify the event that you were initially registered for, and click "Start Tranfer".
6. Next, go through the standard registration process where you can select the new event for this Transfer, and complate the steps until you see a confirmation page.