In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We are pleased to announce that the 2020 event will benefit the Bedford Shelter and Mazie's Mission! Mazie's Mission is a non-profit, full-service veterinary hospital that only works with Animal Rescue groups. We'll post more information later! https://www.maziesmission.org/
SCHEDULE OF RACES
3 Days of Races!
Run 1, 2 or 3 races on an easy loop course! Race features:
- Marathon or Half Marathon each day!
- Paved 2.02-mile loop! (13 Loops = Marathon, 6+ Loops = Half, 24 Loops = Ultra)
- Race Day Packet Pickup at race location starting 1 hour before each race.
- Race Day registration at race location starting 1 hour before each race
- Plenty of FREE parking!
- Long-sleeve tee-shirts (size not guaranteed after January 1st)
- Unique participant medals! Different medal each day!
- Awards for top 3 Males/ top 3 Females at each race, and top Male/Female for the series!
- Save money on 2 races by registering for the Double Dog Dare!
- Save even more on 3 races by registering for the Three Dog Night!
- NEW this year: Dizzy Dalmatian 101! Run the longest distance each day for a buckle!
- For more information about the Rescue Rover 5K: https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/Bedford/RescueRover5K
GPS coordinates: 32.851282,-97.147716