In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
WRATH Racing produces a limited number of races in the Mid-Cities area of the DFW Metroplex.
Dalmatian Run Fest Running Doggy-Style!
- Fort Worth, TX (New location!)
- February 13, 14 & 15, 2021
- A Half Marathons, a Full Marathon, and an Ultra Marathon each day! And the (paved) 101-mile Dizzy Dalmatian! Runner-friendly multi-loop format.
- **Benefits Animal Rescue groups.**
- "Fantastic people both supporting and running!" - Jeff A
WRATH Endurance Runs We Revel in August Texas Heat!
- Fort Worth, TX (new location!)
- August 6-8, 2021
- An experience like no other: hot, stupid, shadeless, paved 2-mile loops. Fatass & friendly!
- **Benefits the Snowdrop Foundation.**
- "You had me at stupid" - Chris M
Hula Loop 6-Hour Sunday Series 6 Hours, 5 Races, For Fun!
- Mid Cities, TX
- Sep, Oct, Nov 2021
- Each week is in a different park. Loops range from 0.72-miles to 2.25 miles. Fun, tropical-themed swag each week.
- Run as little or as much as you need for your supported long runs, or go for the Series Win!
- "I would keep missing that turn if it weren't for the flamingo!" - Kristine H
Perpetual Motion 6/12/24 Meet a Goal or Meet New Friends!
Grapevine, TX Fair Park, Dallas, TX (2020 location!)
- December 5-6, 2020
On the shores of beautiful Lake Grapevine. Known for the awesome Kay's Cantina serving 4 hot meals and the usual ultra foods.
- Qualify for a National Team here: USATF Certified course, USATF Sanctioned event & expert timing by Mike Melton.
- "Thank you for putting on a great race. It was my first 6-Hour and I loved it!!" Jackie W