In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
**ALL DATES TBD. RACE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AUGUST 1**
Due to construction planning at the Bedford Boy's Ranch, our permits will be delayed. The city assures us that they want us to be able to hold the Dalmation Run Fest 2020 in the Boy's Ranch Park, but ask that we wait to submit our permit applications until they have secured a contractor and the contractor has had time to work through some logistical details. Those details may affect our dates, times, and possibly the course.
Thank you for your patience!
Kay & John Leighton
3 Days of Races!
Run 1, 2 or 3 races on an easy loop course! Race features:
- Marathon or Half Marathon each day!
- Paved 2.02-mile loop! (13 Loops = Marathon, 6+ Loops = Half)
- Race Day Packet Pickup at race location starting at 1 hour before each race.
- Race Day registration at race location starting 1 hour before each race
- Plenty of FREE parking!
- Long-sleeve tee-shirts (size not guaranteed after January 1st)
- Unique participant medals! Different medal each day!
- Awards for top Male/Female at each race, and top Male/Female for the series!
- Save money on 2 races by registering for the Double Dog Dare!
- Save even more on 3 races by registering for the Three Dog Night!
- NEW this year: Dizzy Dalmatian 101! Run the longest distance each day for a buckle!
GPS coordinates: 32.851282,-97.147716