- Gran Fondo Bike Rides (Packet pickup and Onsite Registration): 5:30 - 7 am at Eureka Springs Middle School, 142 Greenwood Hollow Rd, Eureka Springs, AR 72632. The ESMS is just off Hwy 23 and 0.4 miles south of the Hwy 23 / Hwy 62 intersection. Parking for the bike rides is located at the Eureka Springs High School just around the corner for the middle school. See signs and volunteers for directions.
- Runs (9:00 am - 4:00 pm) at the merchandise tent located next to the finish line of the biking events. 44 S. Main Eureka Springs, 72632
- Run (Packet Pickup ONLY / NO Race Day Registration): 6 - 7:15 am at the Eureka Springs Auditorium, 36 S Main St, Eureka Springs, AR 72632
PACKET PICKUP/REGISTRATION INFO:
- Online registration is the preferred way to pre-register, however you may register on-site during designated times. THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION FOR RUNNING EVENTS
- ALL Eurekan, Half Eurekan, Gran Fondo and Triathlon packets MUST be picked up IN PERSON
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants
- RUN ONLY participants unable to attend packet pick up may have someone else pick up their packet for them ONLY IF ALL WAIVERS HAVE BEEN SIGNED. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet and/or race goodies.