4th Annual Half Marathon - New in 2018, the route will include both the North Mountain Summit AND the West Mountain Summit - Summit 2 Summit Half Marathon! USATF/RRTC Certification #AR18027WJT
Participants must maintain at least a 18:00 minute per mile pace to make the course closure of 11:00 am. If you can't meet this time, please select another event.
You must be 13 years old to compete without an accompanying participant adult. This event will have 500 maximum participants. The Half Marathon course is not certified.
Registrations are non-refundable and cannot be carried forward to the next year; however, you will be able to transfer to another event. Transfer must be done by November 11th.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE THE ¼ ZIP LONG SLEEVE SHIRT AND BLINKING FINISHER MEDAL SHOWN ABOVE!
Summit 2 Summit Half Marathon turn-by-turn course description:
• Start (Palm/Convention) on Convention Blvd (east bound lanes) proceed to Malvern Ave.
• Left onto Broadway St. to Market St.
• Right onto Market St. to Central Ave.
• Right onto Central Ave. to Fountain Street
• Right onto Fountain Street to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Drive.
• Continue to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Drive to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Loop and complete loop.
• From loop take right on Hot Springs Mountain Drive to go down Fountain Street.
• Right onto Central Ave. to Whittington Ave.
• Left onto Whittington looping Whittington Park to West Mountain Drive
• Right onto West Mountain Drive to Summit Drive
• Right onto Summit Drive making the loop at the top of the summit
• Return to West Mountain Drive
• Follow West Mountain Drive to Prospect Ave.
• Right onto Prospect Ave to Pecan St.
• Straight on Pecan St. to Flint St.
• Left onto Flint St. to Quapaw Ave.
• Left onto Quapaw Ave. to Market St.
• Right onto Market St., crossing Ouachita and Central Ave. to Broadway
• Left onto Broadway, under Region’s bank and crossing Malvern Ave. to Convention Blvd.
• Thru to Convention Blvd.
• Finish on Convention Blvd near Palm St.
You may also click on the PDF icon below to view the course map.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.