In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This will be the 8th running of the Half Marathon (thanks to COVID, we didn't have the half marathon in 2020) and has been designated as the 2023 RRCA State Championship Half Marathon Race! The Summit2Summit Half Marathon takes you on both Hot Springs Mountain/North Mountain Summit AND West Mountain Summit! And the course is run on paved roads! USATF/RRTC Certification #AR18027WJT
We have a cap of 550 runners for the November 11, 2023 race.
You must be 13 years old to compete without an accompanying participating adult.
Registrations are non-refundable and cannot be carried forward to the next year; however, you will be able to transfer to another event. Transfer must be done by November 3rd, if the races are not sold out!
All participants will receive a Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip Technical Shirt and an awesome Finisher's medal. Once we have completed the design, we will post a graphic here.
Summit 2 Summit Half Marathon turn-by-turn course description:
• Start (Palm/Convention) on Convention Blvd (east bound lanes) proceed to Malvern Ave.
• Left onto Broadway St. to Market St.
• Right onto Market St. to Central Ave.
• Right onto Central Ave. to Fountain Street
• Right onto Fountain Street to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Drive.
• Continue to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Drive to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Loop and complete loop.
• From loop take right on Hot Springs Mountain Drive to go down Fountain Street.
• Right onto Central Ave. to Whittington Ave.
• Left onto Whittington looping Whittington Park to West Mountain Drive
• Right onto West Mountain Drive to Summit Drive
• Right onto Summit Drive making the loop at the top of the summit
• Return to West Mountain Drive
• Follow West Mountain Drive to Prospect Ave.
• Right onto Prospect Ave to Pecan St.
• Straight on Pecan St. to Flint St.
• Left onto Flint St. to Quapaw Ave.
• Left onto Quapaw Ave. to Market St.
• Right onto Market St., crossing Ouachita and Central Ave. to Broadway
• Left onto Broadway, under Region’s bank and crossing Malvern Ave. to Convention Blvd.
• Thru to Convention Blvd.
• Finish on Convention Blvd near Palm St.
You may also click on the PDF icon below to view the course map.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.