The Summit 2 Summit Half Marathon sold out in 2019 so register early!!!
6th Annual Half Marathon - The Summit 2 Summit Half Marathon takes you on both Hot Springs Mountain/North Mountain Summit AND West Mountain Summit! USATF/RRTC Certification #AR18027WJT
Participants must maintain at least a 18:00 minute per mile pace to make the course closure of 11:00 am. If you can't meet this time, please select another event.
You must be 13 years old to compete without an accompanying participating adult. This event will have 700 maximum participants.
Registrations are non-refundable and cannot be carried forward to the next year; however, you will be able to transfer to another event. Transfer must be done by November 10th.
Summit 2 Summit Half Marathon turn-by-turn course description:
• Start (Palm/Convention) on Convention Blvd (east bound lanes) proceed to Malvern Ave.
• Left onto Broadway St. to Market St.
• Right onto Market St. to Central Ave.
• Right onto Central Ave. to Fountain Street
• Right onto Fountain Street to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Drive.
• Continue to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Drive to Hot Springs (North) Mountain Loop and complete loop.
• From loop take right on Hot Springs Mountain Drive to go down Fountain Street.
• Right onto Central Ave. to Whittington Ave.
• Left onto Whittington looping Whittington Park to West Mountain Drive
• Right onto West Mountain Drive to Summit Drive
• Right onto Summit Drive making the loop at the top of the summit
• Return to West Mountain Drive
• Follow West Mountain Drive to Prospect Ave.
• Right onto Prospect Ave to Pecan St.
• Straight on Pecan St. to Flint St.
• Left onto Flint St. to Quapaw Ave.
• Left onto Quapaw Ave. to Market St.
• Right onto Market St., crossing Ouachita and Central Ave. to Broadway
• Left onto Broadway, under Region’s bank and crossing Malvern Ave. to Convention Blvd.
• Thru to Convention Blvd.
• Finish on Convention Blvd near Palm St.
You may also click on the PDF icon below to view the course map.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.