In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Beginning Friday, June 23: you can still choose to run for a particular team but all registrants as of June 23 and beyond will receive a "Grey - I Run For All Kids" shirt.
The Honda Marysville Run-4-Kids is back for 2017! Now in our 12th year of raising money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, we are looking forward to you helping to make this the best year ever! Highlights of this year's race will include:
1) Friday night fun! Join us on July 14th -- 7:00pm start.
2) Running that great point-to-point course* starting at Honda Marysville and ending up in Downtown Marysville. Full route map linked below. Some points of interest include:
--> Union County Airport
--> Eljer Park
--> Historic Uptown Marysville
*Free shuttle service provided both to and from Uptown Marysville and Honda Marysville.
3) An opportunity to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Uptown Marysville block party near the race finish line --> Live music! Great food! Adult beverages! A party atmosphere!
4) All kinds of awards and prizes!
- Finisher medals for all participants and quality t-shirts.
- Plaques to top 3 male and female finishers, and age group medals for top 3 male and female runners in each group: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & over.
- Valuable raffle prizes including the weekend use of a BRAND NEW HONDA VEHICLE!!!
5) A great opportunity to join hundreds of your closest friends to help the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation help kids beat cancer!!
Race day registration price is $35
Please note: This is a running/walking event, and the event insurance secured for the race only applies to runners or walkers. For this and other safety reasons: bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, and pets are all prohibited at this race.
Run-4-Kids benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Click here for more details.
|Kid's Run - recommended for children 7 and under (~100 yards)||
Bib numbers and t-shirts can be picked up at Columbus Running Company's Dublin location on Wednesday, July 12 and Thursday, July 13 from 10a-8p only. Race day pickup will begin at the Honda Marysville auto dealership beginning at 5:30 pm on Friday, July 14.
This year we are again giving runners the option to run for a 'Star' which is a child we have lost, or currently is fighting a brain tumor. When you register, you will be asked to choose a team to run for. The team t-shirt colors are as follows:
Please note: due to t-shirt ordering deadlines, after June 22nd all participants will be a part of the "I Run For All Kids - Grey Shirts" team by default.
When the PBTF was created in 1991, the diagnosis of a brain tumor was virtually a death sentence for a child. Because there was very little research being done into the disease, most treatments were ineffective or harsh, and most children did not survive into adulthood. The PBTF has worked hard to change that reality by funding research to develop new, less invasive therapies that ultimately extend the lives of children. It is this research that will eventually lead to a cure for this most devastating of childhood cancers!
For More Information, please review the PDF below and visit these websites:
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.