Race Weather

7/19/2018, 1:30 pm - The current forecast for Saturday calls for thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening.  Accordingly, we are making contingency plans so that we can adjust as needed.  If we have delays, we will announce them through the onsite PA system.  We will also post updates on Twitter (@bth5K) and by using the RunSignUp text messaging feature.  We will make every effort to keep the planned schedule, but make sure our priority is the safety of all participants and volunteers.  We do have access to take cover in Bridger Field House if necessary to avoid severe weather.  We appreciate your understanding and flexibility!

National Sponsors