In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. Test your emails before sending to recipients to make sure that the format and content of your email are to your liking. Keep in mind that over mobile devices account for more than 60% of race website traffic, so you should always view the test email in a web browser AND on your phone. **Replacement tags will not be replaced with data in a test email.
2. Instead of sending attachments in your emails, you can upload the content as a Custom Section/Page and send a link to that page in the email body. You can also do this to reduce the amount of text in your emails. This is particularly useful for recipients viewing your email on their phones.
3. Turn on Automated Emails. It's free, easy to do, and can have significant returns for your registration numbers! Check out this page to learn more about enabling & customizing your automated emails.
4. Use Replacement Tags. You can improve deliverability rates when you use simple mail merges for %FIRST_NAME%, etc.
5. Don't send too many emails, and make sure the ones that you do send are concise, informative, and useful to the recipients. No one like to receive spam!
6. If you have a Facebook page, Twitter account, or Instagram for your race, set those links up under the Promotion tab. The new email template includes social sharing links at the bottom of every email if you link your race's social settings.